Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

The sun is out, the flowers are blooming and Boston is once again the gem of the Northeast (in my view at least).  The weather and longer days are certainly motivation to get out and move. Now is a great time to set a new goal for yourself. Maybe getting out of bed 30 minutes earlier and getting that brisk walk, run or bike in before your hectic day gets started.  I would like to give a shout out to my colleague and friend Dr. Gloria Yeh who along with her co-authors published an article describing the cardiovascular benefits of Yoga. It is nicely described in the Harvard Health Blog.  http://goo.gl/WuIMMD. I have incorporated yoga into my health routine and it is amazing the changes I have noticed. Better sleep, more flexibility and improved performance. I strongly encourage you to try yoga, find a studio and bring a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment